From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
(Redirected from Depot (Da 0326) (world))
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Bloddwyn/Zhemi (Daibei 0326)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M1 V M9 D|
- This world is designated an "amber zone" and caution is advised since the world is considered potentially dangerous.
- This system serves as the Imperial naval depot for Daibei sector.
- This world toils under the control of a military government with conditions reflecting that situation including curtailed civil rights and limited freedoms.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The land surface population density is notionally 0.01 sophonts per square kilometre.
Binary Solar System
Bloddwyn Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Bloddwyn Primary Primary Red M1 V None Bloddwyn Companion Secondary Red M9 D None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. "Daibei Sector: Library and Map." The Travellers' Digest 15 (1989): 22-25.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Dave Nilsen. Survival Margin (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), TBD.
- Jon F. Zeigler. Rim of Fire (Steve Jackson Games, 2000), TBD.
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Goerge.com
- EXTERNAL LINK: Ross Mack (dead link)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science