Delta Theta (world)
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Delta Theta/Dpres (Trojan Reach 1220)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||K6 V M3 V|
Delta Theta is an icy, non-agricultural and nonindustrial vacuum world, whose surface is ice-capped and with nearly all of its water frozen and warranting hazardous environment precautions.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Dpres Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world has a colony at Sif (world).
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Delta Theta Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Delta Theta Primary Primary Orange K6 V Delta Theta Companion Secondary Red M3 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- Delta Theta was a refuge for priests of the Church of Nom, who fled there after their homeworld, Goertel (Trojan Reach 1222) was conquered by the Glorious Empire in 556.