Delta Centre (world)
|Delta Centre/Metchi' Alagwa (Beyond 1316)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||F2 V M5 V|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy is bustling and an increase in living conditions is expected in the near future.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This world has a research station engaged in the scientific pursuit of knowledge.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Metchi' Alagwa Subsector of Beyond Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information currently available.
Binary Solar System
Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Primary Primary Yellow-White F2 V Companion Secondary Red M5 V
History & Background (Dossier)
This world hosts one of the principal research centers of the corporation, Delta Research, including the famous LHeP(Or) Colony which engages in groundbreaking organic computing technology research.  
Delta Centre has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.