The Delphi Rift is one of the major rifts, areas of low stellar density which dominate the astrography of the Imperium.
- Some also call it the "Delphic Rift."
- The Delphi rift is the smallest of the four rifts.
- Getting around the Delphi rift requires either travelling coreward through the Domain of Gateway or rimward by the Solomani Sphere.
Proposed Jump Bridge
Curiously enough, the most interested party in a potential jump bridge crossing the Delphi Rift are Hiver business concerns. Hiver and Imperial business concerns have been discussing the project for several years. Rumors that a working consortium have been in the air.
History & Background (Dossier)
The Delphi Rift has long guarded Delphi Sector and some established Delphinians would like to keep it that way. Younger generations would like to open it up to increased interstellar trade, especially lucrative Hiver commerce.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This astrographic feature is primarily located in the following areas:
References & Contributors (Sources)
- T4 Marc Miller's Traveller Milieu 0
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science