Darthanon Queen (book)
|Author||Ray Harms, Dan Hauffe, Michael Reagan|
|Table of Contents|
The Darthanon Queen was an early adventure for Classic Traveller.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 Meta-history & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributions (Sources)
All scenarios in this adventure take place on board the Darthanon Queen, a standard Type M subsidized Merchant currently in the service of the Val’Tor Lines, on the Jumhuriyah to Gheelis run. The Val’Tor Line is partly subsidized by the Imperial Government to provide courier service in Subsector Guadix Drift.
What is happening on the Darthanon Queen? This Traveller Adventure pits the players against the unknown. Three basic scenarios can be used separately or combined into many possible adventures.
This 32 page book includes pullout 15mm Ship Plans in two colors plus Map of Guadix Drift Subsector. Crew and Passengers of the Darthanon Queen are detailed along with the Crews of two possible Rescue Ships, the Nova Hawk and the Lucky Winds.
Table of Contents
|Scenario No. I||4|
|Crew and Passengers||5|
|Scenario No. II||13|
|Scenario No. III||19|
|Subsidised Merchant Type M||20|
|Guadix Drift Subsector||28|
- Type M class Subsidized Liner
- Type R class Subsidized Merchant
Meta-history & Background (Dossier)
There were multiple covers depending on the print run.
- 1rst edition: Plain cover (fleur de lis)
- 2nd edition: Galactic swirl (fleur de lis)
Credits (Primary Sources)
|Credit||Authors & Contributors|
|Authors:||Ray Harms, Dan Hauffe, Michael Reagan|
|Art:||Peter Jenkins, Kevin Siembieda|
COMMENTARY & DATA ARTICLES:
- EXTERNAL LINK: Acaeum Article
- EXTERNAL LINK: BGG Article
- EXTERNAL LINK: RPG Geek Article
- EXTERNAL LINK: RPG NET Article
- EXTERNAL LINK: Wikipedia Article
- EXTERNAL LINK: Doc Rotwang Review
- EXTERNAL LINK: Freelance Trav Review
- EXTERNAL LINK: Freelance Traveller Review
- EXTERNAL LINK: Space Gamer Review