Darmine Cultural Region
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
Cultural region in the Zarushagaar Sector.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The area was allowed to flourish by the Rule of Man, the community of worlds survived the Long Night with little harm.
- Under the Third Imperium, Darmine was the major focus of the Ilelish Pacification Campaign (76 to 120).
- The first Darmine Corporate, an economic consortium, existed from (-1643 to 100) and covered about five subsectors. This interstellar common market came to an end during the Ilelish Pacification Campaign (76 to 120); indeed, the Darmine Corporate was the major focus of that campaign.
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this polity:
- (-1643 to Present): Darmine Cultural Region
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This area is found within the following locations:
World Listing: 1116
The following worlds can be found within this entity:
References & Contributors (Sources)
- MegaTraveller Imperial Encyclopedia
- MegaTraveller Referee's Manual
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science