From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- Cyber-, from "cybernetic", from the Greek for "skilled in steering or governing."
- Cognitive Science / Cybertechnology (Cogno-)
They improve or otherwise augment their physical or mental abilities of sophont beings. Cybertechnological products are commonly known as cyberware.
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Loren Wiseman. Challenge 61 (Game Designers Workshop, 1992), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen. Fire, Fusion, & Steel (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), TBD.
- TBD. Traveller Hero Book Two (ComStar Games, 2007), TBD.
- Pete Nash, Nick Robinson. Cybernetics (Mongoose Publishing, 2011), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science