|Cyaegha/Lanth (Spinward Marches 1917)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Cyaegha is an low-population agricultural world with a population less than 10,000 sophonts.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs would be a major export commodity for this world if it had the population to produce sufficient quantities of foodstuffs.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Lanth Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Cyaegha is a low gravity world in the gravitional hold of the Abyss Rift singularity.
- Even worse, conventional communications do not work on the planet, cutting off inhabitants from the rest of Charted Space.
Cyaegha Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Notes Cyaegha Primary Primary X Abyss Rift Singularity
Native Sophont (NIL): Siliwishisee
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
Non-canon: The Abyss Rift acts as a stable bubble in the midst of a low-EM-emitting singularity that lies at the center of the Abyss Rift. Its very existence is a near impossibility and yet it exists. Starships that aren't drawn inot the center of the rift and destroyed often end up shipwrecked on Cyaegha. A small colony of shipwrecked sailors has nevertheless built up over ye years and established a remnant of the technological civilization they once knew. Luckily the local system does support agricultural although it is non-viridian agriculture, mostly mosses, fungi, and lichens, subsisting off the radiation emitted from a dark singularity. Such plant life mostly thrives in rift valleys where the effects of the planet's gale force winds is greatly reduced.
- Even stranger the local ecology supports an intelligent lifeform, the Siliwishisee a strange jellyfish-like flyer that subsist in the incredible gale-force winds of the planet. The former sailors have made limited contact with this strange species.
References & Contributors (Sources)
Metadata Incomplete Detail