|Culdee/Kukulkan (Solomani Rim 3235)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- This world has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- It lacks adequate resources to expand its economy to a rich status.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Kukulkan Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector.
It is a water world with one small moon.
3235 Culdee (Solomani)
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 6,000 miles (9,600 km). Gravity: 0.85g.
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 5.7 billion.
Control Level: 5.
Tech Level: 9.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Solomani Confederation.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|