|Army size (BEs)||3|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||287|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||7,649|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Craw is a non-industrial world, with a small but stable population, but lacks the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Glisten Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Craw , as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This is the homeworld to Crawni, a Minor Race. 80% of the world's population is the Major Race Aslan.
|Army size (BEs)||100|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||447|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||14,300|
|Port passengers (annual)||900|
Era: New Era
Hwealaitlau is a preindustrial world.
- As a preindustrial world, this planet cannot yet manufacture enough high-technology resources to support a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This world hopes to one day be one of the subsectors industrial powerhouses, but hasn't realized that dream yet. The leaders of this world are regularly embarking on trade missions to attract more investment capital, worker-immigrants, and other necessary stepping stones to achieve this goal. This world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor. It is a member of Regency of Deneb in the Glisten Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector. This is the homeworld to Crawni, a Minor Race.
100% of the world's population is the Major Race Aslan.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The atmospheric taint is from radioactive dust blown out of several of the large deserts. The source of the radiation is theorized to have come from a series of nuclear explosions, though no precise studies of the cause has ever been undertaken.
Craw Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Notes Craw Primary Primary Yellow G7 V
Native Sophont: Crawni
History & Background (Dossier)
It is a low-technology world.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), .
- Journal of the Travellers Aid Society No. 10, p16-22
- Journal of the Travellers Aid Society No. 11, p37-42
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 50.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 98.
- JTAS Online The Outrim Frontier by Hans Rancke-Madsen published June 19, 2007
- Mongoose Traveller: Spinward Marches