The site of a twisted remains of a very old starship, incorporating features of early jump technology, believed to have belonged to the Saie.
- One item of particular interest that was found at the site was a shattered crystal key.
- It is believed that a key of this sort was used at Saie military bases, such as the one on Doom (Reaver's Deep 2412).
History & Background (Dossier)
The work is surrounded by considerable controversy, since Caledonian scientists and Imperial researchers have been clashing over rights of access to the site.
- The waters have been muddied further by the involvement of an Imperial megacorporation, Makhidkarun, which is attempting to gain access to a few recovered works of art discovered in the ship's hold (apparently plundered from subject races such as the Yn-tsai and the Lhshana), in order to reproduce them and put the reproductions on the market.
- Charges of unethical conduct have been leveled at Makhidkarun as a result of these efforts.
- The starship has since been moved to the Department of Antiquities at the Princess Margaret's Anthropological Institute, the archaeological and anthropological unit of the Royal University of Caledon, in Selkirk on Caledon (Reaver's Deep 1815).
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This site is located in the following areas:
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 16
- Periodical: Traveller Chronicle 6 in Article: 'Library Data'
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science