From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Corve/Dudin (Daibei 1729)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||K1 V M2 V|
- It is a member of the Imperium and the most important world in the subsector.
- It has a colonies on:
- Corve is the homeworld of the Bruhre, a massive, hexopedal Minor Race who themselves are accustomed to a high atmospheric sulfur content.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- The world is part of the Daibei Rimward Corridor
Binary Solar System
Corve Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Corve Primary Primary Orange K1 V None Corve Companion Secondary Red M2 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. "Daibei Sector: Library and Map." The Travellers' Digest 15 (1989): 22-25.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Dave Nilsen. Survival Margin (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), TBD.
- Jon F. Zeigler. Rim of Fire (Steve Jackson Games, 2000), TBD.
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: George.com
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science