|Primary||K3 V M0 V|
|Army size (BEs)||30|
|World Trade Number||3|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||103,499|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Condaria is a preindustrial, agricultural world.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- As a preindustrial world, this planet cannot yet manufacture enough high-technology resources to support a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world. This world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor. It is a Human dominated Non-Aligned world in the Darrian Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector.
|Army size (BEs)||300|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||1,639|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||149,500|
|Port passengers (annual)||10,400|
Era: New Era
Condaria is a moderate population world, too many sophonts to be an agricultural world but not enough to be an industrial world. It is a member of Darrian Confederation in the Darrian Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Condaria Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Notes Condaria Primary Primary Orange K3 V Condaria Companion Secondary Red M0 V
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), .
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 44.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 48.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science