- It is part of Charted Space.
- 1 Astronavigational Codes
- 2 Description (Specifications)
- 3 Government & Politics
- 4 History & Background (Dossier)
- 5 Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- 6 References & Contributors (Sources)
|Comsentient Alliance||Pre-Imperial||Unknown||No standard code||None|
|Comsentient Alliance||1st Survey (300)||Co||2-ltr code||None|
|Comsentient Alliance||2nd Survey (1065)||CAin||4-ltr code||None|
From "com", in equal combination; and "sentient", a person or thing which feels.
Government & Politics
The Comsentient Alliance is a multi-system, multi-sector Confederation, also known as a Confederated Alliance, characterized by a low degree of governmental centralization that gives local (planetary) governments great freedom, while suffering from a poor ability to establish unified policy. The Comsentient Alliance is usually thought of as an Alliance, a form of a Confederation.
- Comsentient Alliance (Eslyat Magistracy)
- Comsentient Alliance (Kajaani Triumvirate)
- Comsentient Alliance (independent member worlds)
Alliance Grand Council
Thus a world with a population of 1.5793 x 106 would be represented by six council beings.
In simplest terms, the number of council beings in residence may be expressed by the UPP population index. At this date, there are approximately 800+ worlds represented in the Grand Assembly by over 6,400 council beings.
The Alliance recognizes both in theory and in practice the concept of equal rights and responsibilities of all sentient races, regardless of technological level or achievement.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- Vanguard Reaches Sector
- The Beyond Sector
The capital/s of this polity is/are located in the following location/s:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Paranoia Press Beyond
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science