Collins World (world)
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Collins World/Eakoi (Reaver's Deep 1631)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It a client state of the Third Imperium in the Eakoi Subsector of Reaver's Deep Sector.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
History & Background (Dossier)
Non-canon: This small airless world was originally a Reaver stronghold. It later turned legitimate and became an Imperial client state in return for letting the Imperium maintain a base in the system. Protected by Imperial ships and given preferred trade status, Collin's World prospered and increased in population to the point where the resources of the system were strained to maintain it. To help support their system they maintain mining facilities on Brandon (Reaver's Deep 1632) and Banff (Reaver's Deep 1831).
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith. Far Traveller 1 (FASA, 1982), TBD.
- Dale Kemper. Far Traveller 2 (FASA, 1983), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- William H. Keith, Jr.. Duneraiders (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Ascent to Anekthor (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Pilot's Guide to the Drexilthar Subsector (Gamelords, 1984), TBD. (data-generated)
- J. Andrew Keith. Escape (Marischal Adventures, 1987), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 16 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Loren Wiseman. Challenge 54 (Game Designers' Workshop, 1991), 20.
- Kevin Knight. "Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 05 (1994): TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 06 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. "A Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 07 (1995): TBD.
- William H. Keith Jr., J. Andrew Keith. Scam (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Paul Sanders, J. Andrew Keith. Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Steve Jackson, Loren Wiseman. Alien Races 4 (Steve Jackson Games, 2001), TBD.
- Brett Kruger. Into the Deep 4 (BKP, 2011), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Archive.org RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring by Author & Contributor: Keven R. Pittsinger of the RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring
- EXTERNAL LINK: Caledon Subsector - Jimmy Simpson
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-Canon Traveller Library (defunct)
- EXTERNAL LINK: Jtas.net Library Data
- EXTERNAL LINK: landgrab
- EXTERNAL LINK: Landgrab 2
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Mitchberg
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science