Coast (OE 1540) (world)
|Coast/Sarid (Old Expanses 1540)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M3 V M8 V|
Coast (OE 1540) is a low-population vacuum world, with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in population size, warranting hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Sarid Subsector of Old Expanses Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
A vacuum world with no free standing water. It is one of fourteen worlds in the system. The lack of iron in its core produces an average density of 3.25g/ml. It sits 0.33 AU from the primary and is cold despite its proximity. It has 0.3 surface Gs.
Binary Solar System
Coast (OE 1540) Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Coast (OE 1540) Primary Primary Red M3 V Coast (OE 1540) Companion Secondary Red M8 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 7: Hiver (named but no further data)
- Periodical: Classic Traveller FASA High Passage Magazine
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 12
- TNE Path of Tears
- Traveller: The New Era Main Rulebook
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science