Cluster Cargo Carriers
95% of the vessels owned by CCC are in the 10,000ton class of bulk transports.
- Bulk freight
Stock ownership (1116):
- Government of Kakar-- 30%
- Government of Kadushi-- 30%
- Government of Shardi (Dagudashaag 3236)-- 30%
- Zirunkariish-- 10%
History and background
The company was formed by the governments of Kakar (Dagudashaag 2937), Kadushi (Dagudashaag 3136), and Shardi (Dagudashaag 3236) in the late 1000's and received financial support from them. By 1110, it claimed to be offering serious competition to Tukera Lines in the region.
Worlds and sectors
World Listing: 1105
References and contributors
- Jae Campbell. "Library Data: Laraa." Signal-GK 8 (1994): 43. via HIWG
- Jae Campbell. Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag (Signal-GK, 2017), 69.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science