Chyia Nedlkel (world)
|Chyia Nedlkel/Issoudun (Vanguard Reaches 0701)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- The surface of this world is ice-capped with nearly all of its water frozen.
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- The world serves as the subsector capital.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a member of the Zhodani Consulate and part of Colonnade Province in the Issoudun Subsector of Vanguard Reaches Sector.
- This world bears the name Issoudun on some older Imperial star charts. 
- This world serves as a regional subsector capital for the Colonnade Province.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information currently available.
Chyia Nedlkel Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Chyia Nedlkel Primary Yellow-White F4 V
History & Background (Dossier)
This world served as the original capital of the Zhodani Client State known as the Driantia Steblenzhtia or Vanguard Consulate. The world was renamed Chyia Nedlkel after the political radical and exploratory pioneer who advocated the abolition of the nobility in favor of widespread psionic testing of all citizens. The reforms of High Councillor Nedlkel were installed in the Driantia Steblenzhtia in Imperial year 666.
- The Vanguard Consulate was reorganized after the Third Frontier War in 996, at which time its capital was moved from Chyia Nedlkel to the world of Colonnade, and this polity took on its current Anglic name, the Colonnade Province.
Chyia Nedlkel has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), . (named but no further details)
- Classic Traveller Paranoia Press Vanguard Reaches
- Classic Traveller Paranoia Press, Vanguard Reaches, 1991 online updates by Chuck Kallenbach
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 4: Zhodani (named but no further details)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- TravellerMap T5SS Data
- External Link: Gray Matter by Author & Contributor: Peter Gray of (Gray Matter)
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science