Church of the Brethren
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
The Church teaches that all life is precious to God but that sentient life is the child of God.
History & Background (Dossier)
The Church was formed in -2509 after the Pope declared that only humans had souls.
- Several Jesuit priests disagreed so violently with the decision they agreed to excommunication and proceeded to set up their own Church.
- The Brethren services are still full of ritual but great emphasis is placed on living the religion, especially the giving of charity to those in need.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors /Sources
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jae Campbell - Signal-GK Issue #2 - HIWG
- Jae Campbell - Periodical: Signal-GK Issue #8 - HIWG
- Author: Jae Campbell from Traveller: The New Era Periodical: Signal-GK Issue #9 of the HIWG
- Leighton Piper. "Library Data: Remnants." Signal-GK 13 (1997): 7. via HIWG
- Jae Campbell. Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag (Signal-GK, 2017), .
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science