Chasseur class Close Escort
|Chasseur class Close Escort|
Unpublished, non-canon fan design.
|Type: EL Close Escort|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Chasseur class Close Escort is a light warship.
They had a triple sand caster turret, two triple beam laser turrets, a double plasma gun turret, and a triple missile turret. The partially streamlined spherical hull, had a compartment for a four ton air/raft. It carried enough fuel for one Jump-2 and an additional Jump-1 without refueling.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|4.||Electronics||Model TBD fib computer.|
|6.||Armament|| The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|7.||Defenses|| No information yet available.
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
History & Background (Dossier)
The Chasseur class Close Escort is a class that is often used as destroyer escorts.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type EL class Close Escort
- Chasseur class Close Escort
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science