From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- It may also be referred to as a Vacumorph.
- There is overlap between the unscientific terms celestoid and cosmoid.
- It is a classification of creature type.
- It is a type of lifeform, a typoid.
Library Data Referral Tree
- B: Biology / Biotechnology (Bio-)
- Artificial Womb
- Bio-Identenoid (Typoid)
- Genetic Engineering AKA Geneering
- Personality Recording
- Relict Regeneration
- Replacement Body Part
A celestoid creature is distinguished by a number of characteristics:
- Such creatures are known to dwell outside of a planet, typically within a planetary orbit, an asteroid belt, a star system, or even within deep space.
- While the lifeforms may be conventional life, they are more commonly unconventional or dry life.
- It is thought that at least some of this typoid may also be exotic life.
Specific Species Examples
- Krimm AKA Mindworm AKA Psijack
It is relatively common for a creature to meet sufficient criteria to qualify as more than one classification of animal.
No information yet available.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science