|Catseye/Suleiman (Solomani Rim 1406)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Catseye is a poor, nonindustrial hellworld with a population struggling to survive in an inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Suleiman Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- It is a hellworld located in the Azaremiid Cluster.
No information yet available.
1406 Catseye (Imperial) - Amber Zone
Starport: Class III.
Diameter: 1,900 miles (3,000 km). Gravity: 0.15g.
Atmosphere: Very Thin oxygen-nitrogen (Tainted).
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 9.
World Trade Number: 3.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Nearly 25 meters high, these pillars glow with a soft blue-white light that provides most of the illumination in the hall.