|Castell/Apge (Core 0410)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||G4 V M6 V|
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Apge Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- During the Long Night this world was named Daa.
Castell's surface is over 90% water; its ocean floors abound with metal and mineral wealth.
Binary Solar System
Castell Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Castell Primary Primary Yellow G4 V Castell Companion Secondary Red M6 V
History & Background (Dossier)
In 758, known as Daa during the Ziru Sirka, negligence on the part of the population of the Myteria-Seru undersea arcology caused it to be completely flooded during a seismic disturbance, killing all of the 1.5 million inhabitants. The government decided that to prevent such a disaster from ever occurring again, it must carefully control all facets of life in the arcologies - a philosophy which the present-day government continues to promote.