Homo sapiens ambemshanisis
|Status||Minor Race, Minor Human Race|
|Size||6'4" (193.04 cm)|
|Homeworld location||Ambemshan (Antares Shurlarlem)|
|Reference||Traveller Chronicle 11 34-35.|
The Cassilldans are a technologically sophisticated sophont species.
- Also known pejoratively as Stilts.
- Conjectured to be a minor branch of Humaniti, abandoned by one of Grandfather’s Sons on a low gravity world in the aftermath of the Ancient War.
History & Background (Dossier)
Contacted by the Terrans during the Second Imperium (Rule of Man). Their total fascination with all things Terran, and a belief that they were to play a significant role in Terran history, led and them in 605 to establish a colony on Terra on the coast of Lebanon near Tyre."
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The homeworld of this race (sophontic species) is:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), 24.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 11 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1996), 34-35.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), 546, 572.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science