|Carchemish/Kukulkan (Solomani Rim 2536)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M3 V M2 V|
Carchemish is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Kukulkan Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector.
- Carchemish is a captive government under the control of Pavel (Solomani Rim 2636).
- The system contains a highly classified Research Station.
It is a Terran Norm world.
- Naval forces restrict all civilian traffic to an automated refueling station on a moon of one of the system’s gas giants.
2536 Carchemish (Solomani)
Starport: Class II.
Diameter: 6,700 miles (10,700 km). Gravity: 0.84g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen (Tainted).
Government: Captive (Pavel).
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 2.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Solomani Confederation.