|Cambria/Concord (Solomani Rim 2407)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Cambria is a high-population ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and are both non-agricultural and industrial in nature with a billion or more sophonts in population size.
- These worldlets warrant hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- As a group of industrial worldlets, well-developed manufacturing and processing sectors are major business here. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- The worldlets are, for the most part, unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Concord Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- Cambria owned the world of Inidu (Solomani Rim 2406) before selling it to SuSAG.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
It is an industrial asteroid belt.
- The mainworld orbits the star Epsilon Scorpii.
- This world is an industrial asteroid belt.
Cambria Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Cambria Primary Primary Orange K2 III Epsilon Scorpii
2407 Cambria (Imperial)
Starport: Class IV.
Diameter: Asteroids. Gravity: N/A.
Population: 9.3 billion.
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Imperium.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial minor duke.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.
- Citation Missing - Solomani (Alien Module) (Alien Module 6: Solomani)
- John Harshman. The Solomani Rim (Game Designers Workshop, 1982), TBD. (Supplement 10)
- Citation Missing - Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 10 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1996), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 11 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1996), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 12 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1997), TBD.
- Citation Missing - GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire (GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire: The Solomani Rim Sourcebook)
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani Rim
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science