|Army size (BEs)||3000|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||170|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||760,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Callia is a poor, moderate population desert world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts and no free-standing water. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Glisten Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Callia, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdom of a viscount. Both are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
|Army size (BEs)||20000|
|World Trade Number||4.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||14,411|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||1,235,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||25,000|
Era: New Era
- Callia has a significant Jonkeereen minority population.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Callia Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Callia Primary Primary Red M3 V
1836 Callia (Imperial)
Starport: Class I.
Diameter: 1,175 miles (1,900 km).
Atmosphere: Thin oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 900 million (250,000 Jonkeereen).
Control Level: 1.
Tech Level: 6.
World Trade Number: 3.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
The only water available on Callia is in natural underground aquifers, and the communities are ruled by the technician caste, who operate the vital pumps and filters. Callia joined the Imperium in 392.
A rocky, desert planet. Jonkeereen represent about a quarter of the world’s population, but remain almost invisible by dwelling deep in the planet’s deserts. The mainline humans cluster around artesian wells managed and controlled by technicians. They’re not fond of visitors, whether they be off-worlders or Jonkeereen; this suits the Jonkeereen just fine.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), .
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 50.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 95.
- JTAS Online The Outrim Frontier by Hans Rancke-Madsen published June 19, 2007
- Sitrep-1: Callia
- External Link: Freelance Traveller
- Author & Contributor: MIMIC - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science