From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Caldos/Dpres (Trojan Reach 1317)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Caldos is a poor, non-agricultural and moderate population desert world with no free-standing water, and over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in size.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- The population of this world is restless, massive in numbers, struggling in a tough, desert environment, and full of dissent. This world is ripe for revolution.
- Some hope to establish an industrial business sector here in the near future to increase prosperity. Others are looking into innovative food production means such as hydro- and aero-ponics in hope of making this world food-sufficient.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Dpres Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
History & Background (Dossier)
- Caldos was settled by unofficial expeditions from Dpres (0915) following political and environmental upheaval on that world.