From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Cahokia/I-Glathriel (Beyond 1438)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Cahokia is a rich world with a moderate population over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- This world has high-grade living conditions with a good climate and a non-harmful environment. As such, this world is much sought after with large queues for immigration here.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Most observers think that the planet's economy and population will prosper in the near future barring outside forces.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the I-Glathriel Subsector of Beyond Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information currently available.
Cahokia Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Cahokia Primary Yellow-White F6 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- Cahokia owns the following worlds:
Cahokia has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|