From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Caffe/Mongrabi (Zarushagar 3239)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Mongrabi Subsector of Zarushagar Sector in the Domain of Ilelish.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- Article: "Daibei Sector: Library and Map" by Nancy & Aleatha Parker (pgs 22-25) from Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 15
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science