|Breandan/Aklan (Delphi 0829)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Aklan Subsector of Delphi Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
This planet is fairly progressive and cosmopolitan, with enough agriculture and industry to take care of itself, but not quite enough to secure large export contracts. Many visiting merchant traders hire a local lawyer/expeditor/fixer to facilitate navigation through the Byzantine maze of paperwork and red tape regulations. The cost is seen as worth the savings in time. The shipyards can handle about 3,300 tons of construction and/or repair and overhaul work at one time. There is a single battalion of locally raised security forces, which carries out mostly police and constabulary duties. The majority of their equipment is locally manufactured TL–12, with a single special forces company equipped to Imperial standards with imported equipment. Some highly decorated combat veteran fleet marines were given small land-grants and retired here to form the cadre nucleus to train that unit.
Breandan Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Breandan Primary Yellow-White F2 V
- System Name Breandan
- System Location Delphi Sector / Subsector I
- Travel Zone Green (No Special Restrictions)
- Stellar Type F2 V
- Gas Giants 0
- Asteroid Belts 1
- Allegiance Imperial (Im)
- Bases Imperial Naval Base
- System Detail
- Starport A: Excellent Facilities. Starship Shipyards. Refined Fuel. Class V
- Diameter 9 Large (14,400km)
- Atmosphere 9 Dense, tainted
- Hydrographics 4 Normal (40%)
- Population 6 3 Million
- Government 8 Civil Service Bureaucracy
- Law Level 8 High law (blade weapons controlled, no open display) GCR 5
- Tech Level C Average Stellar (Sophisticated robots) GTL 10
- Core Type Molten
- Density 1.07 Earths
- Mass 1.78 Earths
- Gravity 1.26 G
- Rotation Period 28 hours
- Orbital Period 63 days
- Axial Tilt 14 degrees
- Orbital Eccentricity 0
- Satellites 3
- Surface Pressure 456.689 atm
History & Background (Dossier)
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- System Classifications :
- World Trade Number (WTN) : 4
- Per Capita Income (WPCI) : $ 4,688