|Braudel/Egyrn (Trojan Reach 1608)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Braudel is a poor, low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in population size.
- This poor world is struggling to establish itself and living conditions in many areas are rudimentary.
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Egyrn Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system has been issued a Red Zone travel advisory.
The people inhabiting Braudel are a free-ranging steppelands culture, well adapted from the original farmer colonists.
- Great land yachts are the usual means of transport, though a minority also pole barges along the river roads.
Braudel has a flourishing barter economy based on the Yurfal, a large grazing animal providing almost all the requirements of the tribes.
- The Braudel are capable of telepathy and awareness, controlling the yurfal through telempathy.
- These psionic abilities appear to be naturally developed rather than the result of Zhodani influence.