From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Borite/Sindal (Trojan Reach 2219)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||G4 V M8 V|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to incrementally rise barring outside forces.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Sindal Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Borite Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Borite Primary Primary Yellow G4 V Borite Companion Secondary Red M8 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- The mainworld has been reduced to pre-spaceflight technology levels because of incessant raiding by the clans from nearby Oghma (2020).
- On Borite, it is forbidden to write down anything, lest the Oghman Clans decide you are a scholar and steal you away.