From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Worlds and Adventures|
|Publisher||Game Designers Workshop|
- World Displays (1981), by Ad Astra Products, which provided subsector and world record forms.
- Grand Survey (book) (1986), by Digest Group Publications, which detailed the Imperial Interstellar Scout Service ad the Grand Surveys, which allowed detailed physical characteristics and an accurate map of the world. Grand Survey (book) called the UWP, the UPP or Universal Planetary Profile.
- Grand Census (1987), by Digest Group Publications, which detailed world cultural characteristics, including details of the social structures, government institutions, languages, and technology of the UWP.
- World Builder's Handbook (1989), by Digest Group Publications, which detailed how Imperial Scouts survey and explore new worlds including colonization and world mapping techniques.
- World Tamer's Handbook (1994), by Game Designers' Workshop, which brought even more detail to the survey and colonization processes.
- Traveller 5th (2013), by Far Future Enterprises, which further continues the UWP legacy with many new features.
- Marc Miller
Table of Contents
Worlds 1 Equipment 13 Encounters 19 Animal Encounters 24 Psionics 33