- Body Plans are generally studied under the sciences of biology, exobiology, or sophontology among others.
- Major Race
- Minor Race
- Variant Race
A body plan, at a minimum, contains the following elements:
- Bio-Identenoid (Typoid): Similar Lifeform Type (TBD-oid)
- Human Confluence
- Symmetry (#-ial)
- Limb Disposition / Movement Type/s (# peds)
- Segmention (x2)
- Other remarks (...if applicable)
Sample Body Plan
1. Insectoid 2. Non-humanoid 3. Bilateral symmetry (2-ial) 4. Flyer (6-ped) 5. Segmentation (×3: Head, Thorax & Abdomen) 6. None
A body plan or ground plan is a set of morphological features common to many members of a phylum of creatures used by biologists, ]]exobiologist]]s, and sophontologists among others. The vertebrate body plan is one of many: invertebrates consist of many phyla. This term, usually applied to creatures, envisages a "blueprint" encompassing aspects such as symmetry, segmentation, and limb disposition. Evolutionary developmental biology seeks to explain the origins of diverse body plans.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at plan Body plan. The list of authors can be seen in the plan&action=history page history. The text of Wikipedia is available under the Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.|
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science