Bisks Planet (world)
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Bisks Planet/Shiwonee (Massilia 1630)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Hard Times (1130)|| |
|Primary||F7 V M0 V|
Bisks Planet is a nonindustrial water world, which has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Shiwonee Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- It also contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Bisks Planet Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Bisks Planet Primary Primary Yellow-White F7 V Bisks Planet Companion Secondary Red M0 V
History & Background (Dossier)
A few xenophobic, technophobic communities populate the scarce islands of this water world.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|