From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Biskra/Reach (Crucis Margin 1921)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Biskra is a preindustrial, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- As a preindustrial world, this planet cannot yet manufacture enough high-technology resources to support a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- It is a member of the Old Worlds in the Reach Subsector of Crucis Margin Sector.
- This world-system hosts a Naval Base, usually associated with military starships, which may be located on or off-world.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- The Naval Base is home to an Old Worlds Navy Battle Fleet.