From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Bilox/Anise (Magyar 2905)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Anise Subsector of Magyar Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Bilox Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Bilox Primary Orange K9 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (star map)
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), 11,47. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), 11,50. (dot map provided)
- Marc Miller. "Wars of the Imperium." Imperial Encyclopedia (1987): TBD.
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 14
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani Rim
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Dakin Burdick
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science