From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Bifirs/Alurza (Diaspora 2112)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M2 V M4 V|
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is barely growing and living conditions are not expected to improve in the near future.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Alurza Subsector of Diaspora Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
One of ten worlds in the system.
Binary Solar System
Bifirs Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Bifirs Primary Primary Red M2 V Bifirs Companion Secondary Red M4 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- MegaTraveller Astrogators' Guide to the Diaspora Sector
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Hard Times (Khavle and Pasdaruu Subsectors)
- TNE Path of Tears (Promise and Khulam Subsections)
- Periodical: TNE Traveller Chronicle 5 in Article: 'Astrogator's Update to Diaspora Sector'
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science