Berlichingen (Re 1621) (world)
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Berlichingen/New Islands (Reft 1621)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|New Era (1200)|| |
|Fourth Imperium (1300)|| |
Berlichingen is a nonindustrial vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the New Islands Subsector of Reft Sector.
Astrography and planetology
Berlichingen Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Berlichingen Primary Red M2 V
History and background
References and contributors
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), 12. (map only)
- Barnes Thomas. Trillion Credit Squadron (Mongoose Publishing, 2013), 46.John Harshman, Marc Miller. Trillion Credit Squadron (Game Designers Workshop, 1981), 46.
- Gary L. Thomas, Joe Fugate. "Reft Sector." The Travellers' Digest 20 (1990): 26-28.
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb System Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): 57.
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 33,72.
- Martin Dougherty. The Spinward States (Avenger Enterprises, 2008), 164-167.
- Martin Dougherty. Reft Sector (Mongoose Publishing, 2010), .
- External Link: The Trillion Credit Squadron campaign - Berlichingen by Alex Tingle
- External Link: New Islands by Peter Gray