Beaumonde class Fleet Tender
|Beaumonde class Fleet Tender|
|Type: VTM Fleet Tender|
|Also see||Subcraft Carrier|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Canon||No. Unpublished, non-canon fan design.|
|Cost||MCr69,717.9 in quantity 55,774.32|
|Crew||916 with 100 Ship's Troops|
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Beaumonde class Fleet Tender is a subcraft-carrying warship.
Built locally at Beaumonde (Ilelish 1704 (A554586-D)) the colonial Miitan Subsector fleet uses these to move six 2,000 ton Staban class Battle Riders and it carries four squadrons of 50 ton heavy fighters, as well. It is an unstreamlined dispersed structure with jump-4 range and 4G acceleration. For combat management and defense it carries a model 7 fib computer. It is armed with 500 triple turrets (400 triple sand casters, 100 triple beam lasers), ten 50 ton fusion gun bays, forty 100 ton bays (ten repulsors, 10 missile, 10 particle accelerators, 10 meson guns).
No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type VTM class Medium Tender
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science