Bail 4 (world)
|Bail 4/Pasdaruu (Diaspora 2917)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|New Era (1200)|| |
Bail 4 is a preindustrial world.
- As a preindustrial world, this planet cannot yet manufacture enough high-technology resources to support a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This world hopes to one day be one of the subsectors industrial powerhouses, but hasn't realized that dream yet. The leaders of this world are regularly embarking on trade missions to attract more investment capital, worker-immigrants, and other necessary stepping stones to achieve this goal.
- The world has a Data Repository or a centralized collection of information and data.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Pasdaruu Subsector of Diaspora Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Bail 4 Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Bail 4 Primary Yellow G7 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Bail 4 managed to avoid infection by Virus during the Collapse and successfully resisted attacks by vampire fleets until 1191, when a concerted attack by two separate vampire fleets overcame the ground-based PAD system and captured both the starport and the scout base. Decades of low-level warfare with Virus had convinced the people of Bail 4 to prepare for such an eventuality, and both government and industry have been able to continue functioning, albeit with difficulty, by switching critical facilities to underground locations. A low-level hit-and-run war continues between the armed forces of Bail and the robots holding the starport and scout base. Nevertheless, the human resistance is gradually running out of resources, as one underground installation after another is detected and destroyed. While the resistance can continue indefinitely, it will be at the price of a steadily declining technological and industrial capacity.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|