|Ayayo/Hkea'as (Trojan Reach 1735)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Ayayo is a ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and are both non-agricultural and nonindustrial in nature.
- These worldlets warrant hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- They require extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- The worldlets are, for the most part, unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- These worldlets have very few prospect for economic expansion.
- This world contains an archaeological site with suspected high-tech remnants of the now-vanished Ancients precursor race.
- This world has a research station engaged in the scientific pursuit of knowledge.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, as a world where multiple clans have split control of the planet, in the Hkea'as Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system contains a Research Station.
There are a number of belt miner communities in the system, operating out of a large asteroid port called Tealreala.
- In 1081, a miner on the fringes of the Lesser Ayayo Belt detected an unusual concentration of heavy metals in asteroid A563-221-9439G.
- Subsequent excavation discovered an Ancient site, a pyramidal object roughly thirty meters on each axis.
- Since the pyramid’s discovery, several other smaller items have been found in the asteroids of the lesser belt.
- Access to the lesser belt is restricted and the system is patrolled to ensure no Ancient artifacts go missing.