From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Arunisiir/The Borderland (Trojan Reach 2621)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||F8 V M5 V|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the The Borderland Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- Arunisiir was originally named Amalgo.
Binary Solar System
Arunisiir Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Arunisiir Primary Primary Yellow-White F8 V Arunisiir Companion Secondary Red M5 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- However, the occupying Aslan force soon degenerated into two-dozen squabbling factions, each of which was forced to ally with the defeated humans in order to maintain their strength.
Today, less than a dozen Aslan families are left on Arunisiir and their rule is largely symbolic.
- The true ruling caste are the human adjuncts to the Aslan.
- The other major political faction is the People’s League, a revolutionary group dedicated to driving the remaining Aslan offworld.