Article Organization is vital to creating, developing and refining quality content here at the Galactic Encyclopedia.
All of the wiki organizational layouts are based on the below four-part AAB Standard Library Data Entry Layout.
AAB Standard Library Data Entry Layout
A basic quality level AAB Library Data articles includes the following features:
- 1. Synopsis Blurb
- 1a. Referral Tree menu. See Referral Tree.
- 2. Description (Specifications) 2-POINT HEADER
- 2a. Descriptive specifications blurb. See Specifications.
- 3. History & Background (Dossier) 2-POINT HEADER
- 3a. Dossier blurb. See Dossier.
- 4. References & Contributors (Sources) 2-POINT HEADER
- 4a. Citations & Contributors. See Sources.
- 4b. Organization (Category) Tags
- 4c. Library Template Tags
- 4d. Possible Metadata, Conflict, Secret, or other cogent wiki mechanic devices.
NOTES: This article format has been adopted throughout the wiki and written into previous storyline, which suggested it. It is an expansion of previous ideas that were never previously carried out or fully realized in print. 
One of the many ideas that floated around various Traveller gaming and writing groups over may years was the idea of developing a standard AAB Library Data format. As electronic systems grew more advanced by the 1990's, discussion on BBS and various Internet chat groups (...what Classic Traveller later called the Datanet)... and even later on social media chat groups ...was this idea. This topic (...article organization) came up a number of times over the years at TML. 
Traveller has always had a very large percentage of it members (…authors, referees, players, etc.) with former military service (...oddly mirroring the character creation processes of the LBBs). Many of them had experience with staff and intelligence work and the system here at the wiki was inspired by the realworld files of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the Military Intelligence, Section 5 (MI5), KGB, CIA, and the Mossad.