- It is a partially owned subsidiary of the Arshugan Consortium.
- 1 Market Ticker Code
- 2 Portfolio
- 3 History & Background
- 4 Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- 5 References & Contributors (Sources)
Market Ticker Code
This business entity is traded under the following interstellar market code/s:
Market Ticker Code Name Code Type Charter Remarks Arshugan Logistics ArLg Transport / Logistics LLC Subsidiary of Arshugan Consortium
Arshugan Logistics operates regular services between the worlds of the Arshugan Consortium and its various business interests, including both the expanding Aslan and the Talokan Trade Authority to coreward.
- Bulk transport of raw materials.
- Bulk transport of finished goods.
- Protected storage and warehousing.
- Interface services.
- Personnel transportation.
- Executive transportation.
Governance & Organization
Arshugan Logistics is governed by a Chairman and a Board of Directors. It is run by a Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officers and Department Heads. It has an extensive Records Department, an Audit Office, a Legal Department, a Sophont Resources Department, a Public Relations Office, a Finance Department, and a Security Department.
Arshugan Logistics' main administrative offices are located on Farizant, a rich agricultural world lying one parsec from Refinery. The facilities include a corporate healthcare center and spa complex, a number of executive villas, and large private estates with associated recreational facilities where business may be undertaken in complete privacy. The company controls a private secondary spaceport facility on the world.
- The company maintains Regional Head Offices, administrative centers, holding and storage facilities, private landing pads, hangers, commercial premises and private territories on worlds across the region. These holdings are protected by corporate security.
- Maintenance Division (responsible for keeping the ships flying)
- Primary Logistics Division (responsible for corporate operations including warehousing and storage)
- Flight Operations Division (responsible for space and interstellar operations)
- Arshugan Cartel – 39%,
- Talokan Trade Authority - 31%,
- Private ownership – 13%,
- First Bank of Talokan - 5%,
- Prime Star Bank – 5%,
- Portfolio Barratt – 4%,
- Yeiyhea Oiya – 3%.
- Prime Star Tankage (functioning as a specialist volatiles transporter).
- Talokan Shipyards (preferential construction contracts, private maintenance docks).
A fleet of more than 150 commercial vessels with a declared total tonnage in excess of 5 million displacement tons. Fleet assets include jump-capable ships, large in-system transports, interface vessels and small craft. Almost all vessels in the fleet are Talokan-built.
History & Background
- Talokan Trade Authority (based at Talokan)
- CP-LLC (Complete Protection - a paramilitary security organization that operates small warships and fields a variety of ground units).
Independent traders and freelance operators.
No information yet available.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- Harea Sector
- Mavuzog Sector
World Member Data
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
- EXTERNAL LINK: Harea Sector at Explorer Base
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: W.G. Zeist
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science