|Armec-zamaa/Balech (Gushemege 0527)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||G3 V M7 V|
Armec-zamaa is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- This is a moist tropical world, with a climate of high temperatures.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Balech Subsector of Gushemege Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- During the Long Night this world was named Gaashe Aar.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Armec-zamaa Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Armec-zamaa Primary Primary Yellow G3 V Armec-zamaa Companion Secondary Red M7 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Much of the equatorial zone of Armec-Zamaa is covered in native flora in a combined jungle/swamp habitat. It is believed to potentially hold vast reserves of petrochemicals and other useful organics. But as yet no company has yet come up with the substantial investment required to undertake the necessary exploratory work.
The class-A starport was built in expectation of a rush to the world to plunder its riches but as yet this influx has failed to materialized.
- It is also rumored to be a safe haven for pirates which prowl the Verge-Gushemege border.