|Arilla/Keum (Massilia 0112)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M0 V M0 V|
Arilla is a pre-agricultural and nonindustrial world lacking adequate development for its economy to become prosperous.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Keum Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- During the Long Night the world was know as Arkla Ladpii.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Visitors to Arilla (Massilia 0112) often report that the Arrillans are too easygoing, making them a joy to visit, but frustrating as business partners.
- Their planet is a kindly one, with moderate temperatures over much of its surface and plentiful resources. As a result, its people feel little urgency about acquiring more goods to make life comfortable, and they are quite satisfied at their low tech level.
- The mountains of the large continent contain rich deposits of minerals and crystals, but few natives can be stirred to mine them out for trade. Foreign investment would be possible, but one would need to import workers as well as equipment: Local labor tends to take holidays whenever the mood strikes.
- All told, the planet is a tourist's delight, often recommended by doctors for the cure of stress-related ailments.
Binary Solar System
Arilla Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Arilla Primary Primary Red M0 V Arilla Companion Secondary Red M0 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- Arilla is a member of the Imperium.