From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Arend/Ahrhi (Old Expanses 2004)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||K2 V M0 V|
Arend is a nonindustrial fluid world.
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This is a cold world with an overall climate is at the lower temperature range of human-congruous sophont endurance.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Ahrhi Subsector of Old Expanses Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Arend Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Arend Primary Primary Orange K2 V Arend Companion Secondary Red M0 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- Arend is member of the Imperium
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- Arend is the personal fiefdom of the Duke Sir Derrick Jones, and this is to be reserved for his development.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 7: Hiver (named but no further data)
- Periodical: Classic Traveller FASA High Passage Magazine
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 12
- TNE Path of Tears
- Traveller: The New Era Main Rulebook
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science