From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
An annelidoid creature is distinguished by a number of characteristics:
- Annelidoids are known for having segmented bodies.
- Many are strongly associated with aquatic or fossorial environments.
- Many possess the ability of Autotomy and can regenerate lost limbs or many other body parts.
- Most have a bilateral symmetry.
Specific Species Examples
It is relatively common for a creature to meet sufficient criteria to qualify as more than one classification of animal.
No information yet available.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science